My Google Scholar profile, which may well be more up-to-date than this list of papers, is here. I'm more than happy to send over copies of these papers in case you cannot access them, just drop me a line on b.j.balmford [at] exeter.ac.uk!
8. Balmford, B., M. Madeleine, and O. P. Hauser (2023). Voting sustains intergenerational cooperation, even when the tipping point threshold is ambiguous. Environmental and Resource Economics.
7. Balmford, B., Collins, J., Day, B., Lindsay, L., & Peacock, J. (2023). Pricing rules for PES auctions: Evidence from a natural experiment. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
6. B. Balmford, J.D. Annan, J.C. Hargreaves, M. Altoé, I.J. Bateman (2020). Cross-Country Comparisons
of Covid-19: Policy, Politics and the Price of Life. Environmental and Resource Economics.
5. A. Balmford, B. Fisher, G.M. Mace, D.S. Wilcove, B. Balmford (2020) COVID-19: Analogues and
lessons for tackling the extinction and climate crises. Current Biology.
4. B. Balmford, I.J. Bateman, K. Bolt, B.H. Day, S. Ferrini (2019) The Value of Statistical Life for
Adults and Children: Comparisons of the contingent valuation and chained approaches. Resource and Energy Economics (SI in honour of Greg Poe).
3. B. Balmford, R.E. Green, M. Onial, B. Phalan, A. Balmford (2019) How imperfect can land sparing be
before land sharing is more favourable for wild species? Journal of Applied Ecology, 56, 1, 73-84.
2. I.J. Bateman, B. Balmford (2018) Public funding for public goods: A post-Brexit perspective on
principles for agricultural policy. Land Use Policy, 79, 293-300.
1. B. Balmford, J. Balmford, A. Balmford, S. Blakeman, A. Manica, R.M. Cowling (2006) Diurnal versus
nocturnal pollination of Brunsvigia gregaria R.A. Dyer (Amaryllidaceae) at a coastal site. South African
Journal of Botany, 72, 2, 291-294.
1. D.W. Smith, K.A. Cassidy, D.R. Stahler, D.R. MacNulty, Q. Harrison, B. Balmford, E.E. Stahler,
E.E. Brandell, T. Coulson (2020) Population Dynamics and Demography in Yellowstone Wolves: Science and Discovery in the World’s First National Park, D.W. Smith, D.R. Stahler, D.R. MacNulty (ed.).